Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Personal Experiences with Caribbean Fauna

Do you have any stories to tell?
Do you have any fond memories attached to a particular plant or tree like Oonya Kempadoo?

Feel free to share!

I for one do. One of the reasons why I like Puerto Rico so much is because of the lush landscape that surrounds me. I have many memories to share as much of my own growing up experiences as in my adult life. I also believe that there is something about being around trees that not only relaxes but gives a sense of union to the world. Trees can offer healing, comfort, food and so much more. Perhaps that is why I enjoyed Buxton Spice so much. Like Oonya Kempadoo I feel that trees have kept many secrets. Whomever is fotunate enough to have been bestowed upon such wisdom has earned knowledge that can benefit many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment